don't postpone joy

Friday, June 04, 2010

2 yellow and black butterflies

What's the title of this entry? I already have the title of my book. What's the title of
MY story. I'll figure it out as I go, I suppose. I always do.
right this very minute, I'm sweating. I am dog sitting, so I'm not at home (where I usually keep it this hot) I didn't realize other people don't use A/C in 100 degree heat. I'm excited, though, because tomorrow I will float around in the puppy's owner's pool. in my undies. or not. bathing suits are stupid anyway. ( I say that because I don't feel like Miss America squished in spandex, sucking it in, trying not to get tan lines) and I am fried. exhausted. spent. whooped. plain ole give out. not complaining, but really not inspiring, I know. As you know, I quit my job. Just because I can. and because it didn't light me up in the morning. I have been an inspiration to some, and to others just the same old crazy me. I didn't do it for them, anyway. I did it for me. I did it because I could never make it to work on time. Because when it was time to go back to work after vacation, I felt sick to my soul. year after year of sick to your soul takes a toll...(hey! I'm gonna make that my facebook status!!!) I doubt I'm done being freaked out about no income that I know of right this minute. AND I still have to clean out my desk, etc. I actually don't have to. The woman who is taking my room, said she'd be happy to do it. I may just let her. It's hard for me to throw things away. I am a hoarder. apparently not like on that show (I don't have cable so I don't know what it's called) but it does not feel good to throw things away. I do work at it though.
and I practice throwing things away. like bills and harbor freight circulars (but I do look at all the tools I want, before the tossaroo)
I am happy to be back blogging again. and I'm really glad I didn't delete my old entries. I wonder if anyone actually reads this stuff. I'm gonna buy a laptop this weekend, I think...not really a laptop, but a notebook laptop thingy. I'll need it while I'm traveling the world writing my book. (of which, I already have a title and some topics!)
Alright, I have had enough of this heat. I'm off to find the A/C control.
OH! Guess what? Yesterday there were 2 butterflies and a bee flying around the Chaste tree in my front yard! (now for the deja vu) not sure how to get my pics from phone to email...yes yes read the book they say...daisy is not at home. I'll make that a priority this weekend, because I really want you to see what I saw...
love you
truly
madly
deeply

1 Comments:

At 08 August, 2010 18:47, Blogger hockeyman said...

hahaha... Daisy Duke rises again...

what adventures wil she lead us on...

rock on girl.. I hope you are someplace smiling the smile of the free tonight..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home